Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The 5:30 am Hoppers Hands Crew

This morning while out for an early run I realized that all of the usual suspects were back!

I have been missing the older gentleman with the beautiful golden retriever and the young 20-something that looks remarkably like me. (I think she thinks the same thing as we both always laugh as we pass one another.)

For the winter months there have been few runners out before 6 am. It's been only the die-hards, but that seems to be changing with the season. I will be curious to see what happens with the change to daylight savings time. I expect some will go back into hiding for a few more weeks...

4 comments:

Rick Gaston said...

Running before 6am, that's just crazy!

Grove Street Journal said...

Ha ha ha... if I kept your evening hours I wouldn't be running before 6 am either... ; )

Michele R. Unger said...

We've already changed over to Daylight

Beaufiful picture, honey. Miss you.

Mom

Grove Street Journal said...

Oh, I know... I was slow to upload my photo. Don't worry - I am not running around an hour late. : )