Friday, May 2, 2008

On our way...

Just heading out to travel south to Paso Robles and Lake San Antonio for Wildflower.

I am excited and apprehensive, all at once.

While this will be my 4th year at Wildflower, I have never participated in the long course event. The long course race is held on Saturday, instead of Sunday, so it hasn't yet sunk in that I have a race tomorrow.

I know it will be fun, as my triathlon club has over 140 athletes registered to race! Last year we won the overall club competition. I am hopeful we will do so again this year.

I, however, will be racing in my Blazeman jersey. I still have $1,570 to raise to meet my fundraising goal for Ironman Coeur D'Alene. I must spread the word, as I do not want to let the Blais family and the Blazeman Foundation down!

1 comment:

Michele R. Unger said...

Wish I was there to cheer you on....you are much in my mind and heart today.

GO JEN!

XOXOXOX
Mom