Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag - I'm It!

Rick tagged me to play "six work memoir" on his blog last week.

As he explained in his post, the rules are:

1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag other folks with links
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

My memoir -

Living, loving, to find joy, everyday

I don't want to pressure others to follow suit, but if you are inclined to do so, please do!

2 comments:

Rick Gaston said...

You know the way you bounced back from Wildflower I would say you truly live these words. You're one resilient joyful person, don't change.

Michele R. Unger said...

Hear color, see passion, paint joy!

There. I've accepted your tagging.

Thank you for my beautiful flowers. I love them and I love you!

Mom