Tuesday, November 6, 2007

GGTC Elections





I have had such a wonderful experience with the Golden Gate Triathlon Club and the amazing people that I have met through various training groups within the club that I decided it was time for me to give back -- to thank those who have volunteered their time to make it wonderful for me.

Accordingly, after multiple requests from current Board members, I decided to run for a position on the 2008 Board. While originally nominated for another position, after being lobbied by members of the current Board, I decided to run for Director of Social. There was a belief that due to my 'outgoing nature' that I would be a perfect fit for the position. (I find this so funny, as I still think of myself as being somewhat shy!)

So, my fellow members of GGTC, please come out and vote on November 12th! Ashli's running for Design and Rick is running for President! I can't think of two better people to serve on the Board with.

No comments: