Saturday, December 8, 2007

Guru Cyclocross

For our long ride this week, me, Paul, Dian, Jen, Christopher, and one of Christopher's clients, Mike, set out for a ride from Christopher's shop, PK Cycling, and headed towards Nicasio.

While a bit chilly, it was SUCH a beautiful day to be out on the road. It was so nice to have Dian back and to have the opportunity to catch up in person! I missed her terribly.

On the way back from Nicasio, Christopher asked us if we were feeling adventurous. What?

We made our way along the bike path through the Samuel P. Taylor State Park. The adventure portion of the ride set in when the paved portion of the path ended and we continued for a few miles on an unpaved trail. It was muddy and fun. I felt like I was ten again.

The ride was incredibly social, and so much fun that we decided to do it again next weekend. Can't wait.

2 comments:

Rick Gaston said...

oh no mud and grit on that brand new guru!

Grove Street Journal said...

I know, I know. Disaster!

No worries, it's all cleaned up. : )