Thursday, October 4, 2007

Namaste

"The spirit in me recognizes the spirit in you and smiles."

Challenges in life reveal certain things...

Injury has revealed just how amazing my friends and family are and how fortunate I am.

Phone calls, flowers, ice cream, rides to doctor’s appointments, hugs, daily visits, text messages, visits in emergency rooms, emails, shopping trips, Top Chef, prescription pick-ups, books to read, coordination of all of the above...

It is nearly impossible to sink into sadness with the thought that your entire winter of training is slipping away when you feel as loved and supported as I have felt this week. Thank you all.

1 comment:

Michele R. Unger said...

I love you, honey. I haven't ever had my plans derailed in the way yours just have been, but I ache for you. I know you'll figure out how to make your goal happen, maybe in a new time frame, but you'll get there!
Namaste, darling daughter.