Monday, August 20, 2007

Blazeman Warrior


Tears streamed down my face when I first watched the story of Jon Blais as part of the 2006 Ironman Championship NBC television coverage.

I was reminded of Jon's story when the NBC re-aired the coverage a few weeks ago. I cried again.

People who go out of their way to make a difference inspire me to be a better person. Jon was one of those people.

While I didn't have the honor of knowing this amazing man, I have decided to do what little I can for Jon, in his memory.

I cannot even begin to do Jon's story justice. If you would like more information about Jon, please visit his website at www.waronals.com.

If you are interested in supporting ALS research, please consider making a donation to the Blazeman Warrior Foundation. You may access my fundraising page at the following link: https://www.active.com/donate/teamblazeman/JEddy.

No comments: